Bonita Rayner-Jones is a Qualified HypnoBirthing Practitioner in Harley St, London.
Congratulations! Firstly for the wonderful news of your pregnancy and secondly, that you have found us where we would be most proud to help bring your newborn into this world.
Are you fearful of giving birth? Have you heard lots of ‘horror’ stories around birthing or maybe you have experienced a difficult birth yourself and would like to approach your next one differently? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then you could benefit from Childbirth Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing.
Hypnotherapy and NLP for childbirth can make a big difference to your birthing experience. Many women and couples, who have utilised Childbirth Hypnotherapy report a sense of security and calm throughout the birth. Labour is often shortened and pain levels greatly reduced.
We offer either individual Childbirth Hypnotherapy sessions to prepare you for the birth or alternatively, the HypnoBirthing package for both you and your partner.
Childbirth Hypnotherapy helps you to:
- Create positive emotions throughout your birth
- Eliminate or greatly reduce any fear around birthing
- Shorten labour by teaching gentle birthing techniques that work with your natural birthing body, mirroring the way nature intended
- Reduce your anxiety levels at each progressive stage
- Utilise hypnotic techniques to ease any pain or discomfort
- Significantly reduce or eliminate the need for medication. This reduces potential risks and post delivery effects of drugs for both mother and child
- Create and maintain good energy levels during and post delivery.
- The result of employing Childbirth Hypnotherapy is a beautiful, positive experience and therefore a wonderful memory for all concerned. Also, and perhaps the most important of all, a calmer, more tranquil new baby!
Individual Childbirth Hypnotherapy sessions are offered or the HypnoBirthing course.
The HypnoBirthing course takes place with your partner and is generally run over 10 hrs of either 2 half days or of 5 x2hr sessions. Fees include a book, DVD plus handouts. (please see individual Therapist pages for fees).
Whether you decide to do the HypnoBirthing course or individual sessions, we hope we can help you during this wonderful time. Bonita at our Harley Street clinic in London trained with the wonderful Julie Gerland in Toulouse and has vast experience in both fertility and birthing.
We look forward to hearing from you regarding our Childbirth Hypnotherapy.
Some of our Childbirth Hypnotherapy Testimonials:
Bonita, just to let you know Ida came into this world comfortably, safely and an altogether joyful experience. I stayed calm and used the visualisations we worked on, a bit of gas and air but no drugs! For baby number 2, I'm definitely doing the HypnoBirthing again. Thanks so much for your kindness and patience.
Celia, The labour was amazing, even if utterly exhausting and I am so chuffed with how I handled it – the hypnotherapy helped without a doubt, keeping me focused and allowing me to’ zone out’ and rest during the periods when the contractions eased off. Thank you for playing a part in making it such a life-changing experience!
Bonita, Just wanted to thank you for the prep work we did together with the hypnobirthing. Delivery went well and the relaxation and breathing really helped get me ready for the whole birthing experience. All in all it was a very positive experience and the moment she was born was indescribable. Thanks again.